A Note to Our Valued Customers
Uftring Weston Cadillac Is 100% Open
Uftring Weston Cadillac is now 100% open in all departments. Our sales team is back and no appointments are necessary. Walk-ins are welcome.
As always, we want to assure you that Uftring Weston Cadillac is taking extra steps to protect the safety and well-being of our customers and team members.
Our dealership has resumed normal business hours and our team is ready to help. We are open in every department.
Rest assured that we have taken preventative measures recommended by authoritative health organizations and will make adjustments as circumstances change.
Uftring Weston Cadillac has implemented the following protocols in all departments:
- Increased cleaning and sanitizing measures. Door handles, phones, keyboards, counters, computers, iPads and other high-use areas are sanitized and cleaned multiple times daily.
- Signage with personal hygiene reminders are displayed in high-visibility areas.
- We are social distancing and are wearing face coverings when that is not possible.
- Requirements and continued education on personal hygiene, including frequent and effective hand-washing practices.
- Encouraging team members who feel ill to stay home.
- Replacing handshakes with warm salutations and verbal greetings.
- Eliminated non-essential business travel for team members and canceled large employee gatherings.
In addition, the Uftring Weston Cadillac team will work with you to bring vehicles to your home or workplace for test drives. Just ask us for details. In all departments, we will make every effort to accommodate any situation you might have.
Uftring Weston Cadillac is committed to serving our customers in the safest way possible. We will continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) developments and how it relates to our customers, team members and community.
If we can assist you in any way, please contact us. We are here for you and look forward to seeing you soon.
Thank you for your continued business and trust in our dealership.